Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pope Francis Quotes on the Holy Spirit

Pope Francis and the Holy Spirit - two of my very favorite things! Below are five of my favorite quotes about the Holy Spirit from our Holy Father. I wonder how different my life would be if I lived out these words in every moment of every day. I wonder how different our church and our world would be if everyone lived out these words. Come Holy Spirit, transform the hearts of your people! 

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Thanks to Hallie Lord for hosing the weekly Five Favorites. Head over to Moxie Wife to read more! 

3 comments:

  1. Not only are the quotes profound, but I love the way your formatted them! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your Pope Francis quotes. Excellent collection with nice picture. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete