Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Who Am I?

Here's a little bit about me.  My name is Debbie Gaudino. I am a Catholic wife,  homeschooling Mom of two children, daughter, sister, friend, Theology graduate student at Franciscan University, Account Manager at Lighthouse Catholic Media, avid reader, and brand new blogger.

Whew.  I'm tired just reading all that.

The thing is, that is not who I truly am.  That is a laundry list of adjectives and labels - things I do, and roles I play.  Sometimes those roles and labels are extremely gratifying.  Sometimes they are downright exhausting.  But who I am - that is totally different.  Who I am is what drives that list.  Who I am never exhausts me. Who I am is the wind beneath my wings, the source and destination of my life.

So who am I?

I am a child of God. 

How do I know that?  Because he told me.

"See what love the Father has bestowed on us that we may be called 
the children of God. Yet so we are." 1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment